Spadam's 4mo Build Thread (winter project)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lol that handbrake wss so fuuny took him half a lap to realise. The wheels arnt mint i nust admit but i drive it daily and guarnetee the moment i spend £1000 on a set of wheels i would curb them lol. Will have to arange a date to cum over mate. Shall give u a call this week.

I've seen wrapping like that somewhere before and yours looks good. Wheels turned out well but i'm sure i've seen some like that before aswell. What colour are you wrapping your roof then? As for the handbrake, I had to let you disadvantage me or I would have won too easily.

Lol yea i no and im very concious mate. I really wanted black wheels but couldnt have the same as you so went white. I also origianlly brought brushed aluminum 3m vinyl to be diffrent but it clashed with the cream interior. Going to wrap the roof in 3m vinyl same as interior. Then to find mods you havent done yet lol.

Cheers for all the kind words everyone. Once ultimate dubs is out the way il be looking to sort the power out. Looking to get a rotary polisher if funds allow before ultimate dubs but will have to see how it goes if not il be doing it all by hand.

• 3 weeks later...

Wheels are done not 100% happy with them though.

Tyres are going on this week and will fit my new wheels then.

Still got my Roof to carbon wrap and need to spend some serious time polishing lol.

Was going to ask some advice soon on some basic detailing. Want to do everything myself even if it wont be perfect.