What suspension setup do you have (lowering)

i use some what i bought of here for about £80 quid, (boge turbo shox/and about -40mm only had them a few days but im well happy,hit islands loads quicker and it feels loads better to be honest its reminded me of a mk2 the last few days :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300519688437&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They look good' date=' think thats what im going to get...

[/quote']

And will they be good for handaling too?? i heard coilovers are no good for handaling.

As far as l understand it bud coilovers make the handling better, or at least all the sets l have had have improved the cars handling. They are stiffer, so help to prevent roll, although you do get what you pay for :)

If you want awesome handling and customisation can't go wrong with kw but they're expensive, if you're on more if a budget ap are very good for the money and for coilovers have good comfort. I have ap on mine no idea how low it is from standard but I have it as low as it will go so it doesn't catch on anything, I was lower but kept losing my front splitter on a steep junction I take every day

• 6 years later...