[poll] How much have u Spent So FAR then?

its good, was recomended the concept 300 and then add a glass tamper sensor and a tilt and motion sensor but i just went for the 500.

i was recomended not to use the blackjax cos its just a hassle to use and you need extra cableing to fit it (£40).

i'm just away to get the tilt & motion put on my 500 cos doing up the outside a bit so it actually looks nice now.

if i was doing it again i would prob save up for the 600 or go nuts and spend a fortune and get the avantguard 4.

i love the fact that if someone stands next to your car for to long it chirps at them. it still scares the shit out of me and i know its there....lol

i would get one, i have had no problems with it.

£6400 a year ago for car

£155 bmc induction kit

£330 powerflow exhaust

£35 debadged grill

free mk4 smoked headlights (thanks kelly)

£60 smoked indicators/fogs

free smoked wide fog lights (cheers steve!)

£10 side repeaters

£45 smoked crystal tail lights (not on the car now!)

£15 red hella tail lights

£530 FK koni coilovers

£96 1x pirelli P7000 tyre

£16 rear handles for front

£32 deep front splitter

£15 4x chrome interior handles

£15 metal cam cover

£70 geometry adjustment

£30 samco air intake hose

£35 dent removal

£17 tt pedals

This list could go on forever... paint, polishing & cleaning stuff, about a tankers worth of fuel, servicing costs and other bits & pieces :o

[ Edited Mon Mar 15 2004, 06:46PM ]

Next month -Relocate Washer Jets

Apparently some peugeot's have these located on the wipers' date=' and is an easy mod. Madvr6 has done this and filled in the bonnet holes, all of them! LoOks mean as fcuk with the custom bonnet vents but he still hasn't bothered to put pictures up yet. HINT!!!

[/quote']

why not try to fit mk4 jets? They sit under the back edge of the bonnet, and flood the screen as opposed to firing 2 jets. We fitted my mates carbon bonnet the other day and he's probably gonna do this so we'll keep u posted.

btw no price break-down but I have around £8k in my car

[ Edited Tue Mar 16 2004, 09:45AM ]

I'm beginning to like this thread. Should have called it welcome to the world of vr6dubbers pissing money!! Its all love tho..

By the way, I have had 3 cliffords, and know in total about ten people with them.. about 50% with good comments, and 50% with bad.. It all depends on who fits them.. Cliffords have a nasty habbit of playing havoc on your central locking (more a prob on fords than vdubs). My friend fitted a concept 300 on his corrado and has not stopeed having electrical problems since. Avantgarde is daddy, but aren't they ££££? I think if u get an alarm spend no more than £500 fitted with a glass sensor. Concept 300 would be all u need to protect your car.. If u wan't gimmicks u will pay more. The churping warning when someone is near the car would not be too good if u live in quiet road or have annoying neighbours, but it does work, plus u can setup how sensitive it is. If its parked in a busy pedestrian area on the road, it will go off all the time.

ok then.

£4500 car.

£2500 Supercharger.

£300 Scorpion Exhaust (broke it)

£300 Jetex Exhaust

£45 Power Boost Valve.

£700 Corrado Box with Quaiffe LSD

£350 248 Schrick Cams

£175 Samco Hoses

£1080 Schrick VSR Manifold

£800 17x8 Mille Miglias

£240 215/40 17 Toyo Proxes T1-S

£60 288mm Calipers

£80 ATE power Discs

£60 Greenstuff Pads

£350 Raceland Coilovers

£50 Raceland Strut Brace

£90 Mk4 Headlights

£70 Crystal Fogs and indicators

£20 Smoked Repeaters

£70 Lexus Rear Clusters

£125 SWG Front Grille

£50 Boost Gauge

£300 Replacing EVERY component of the cooling system (check your thermo regularly..)

£250 Momo Steering Wheel + Snap-off Kit

Around 12k? Bejeesus..

Sh!t I daren't even begin to add mine up as I payed just under 15k for the car all those years ago, thats before I started to mod it!

Its had:

3 x different sets of wheels, last lot £2,000 with tyres!

2 x different performance exhausts!

2 x different performance Air Filters

2 x different sets of shocks and spring kits!

2 x different sets of headlights, just about to try a 3rd type!

3 x different sets of rear lights!

2 x different sets of side indicators!

2 x different sets of Bonnet Lifters!

2 x different grille designs!

2 x different sets of mats!

4 x different gear knobs!

1 x Snap-off Boss and Momo wheel!

2 x Wolfsburg edition alloy door pins!

? x Countless different styles of badges!

1 x Number plate L8 WVR (LOW VR) (although G/F bought that!)

I don't even want to think about the ICE/cleaning products and VW servicing! Let alone the insurance and fuel bill over the last 4 and a bit years!

I just pray that my G/F never reads all this!

Oh Bugger and I have the Shrick and chip on order! x)