I have just bought some bbt leads from gsf and when fitting them they dont seem to go on tightly so much so i can pull them off with out tool really easly. I have tried using the removing tool to push the top of the cap but it seems to get stuck and ends up pulling it off. Please help.

Also since one of the spark plugs broke when i turn on the ignition there is a faint buzzing stops after a few sec but think it starts again when i start engine .Started after disconecting batterie (could be some thing to do with immobiliser) but your the experts. Thanks

I have tried using the removing tool to push the top of the cap but it seems to get stuck and ends up pulling it off. Please help.

Also since one of the spark plugs broke when i turn on the ignition there is a faint buzzing stops after a few sec

i had the same thing with my magnercore leads u just got to keep trying to turn so the leads dont get stuck u will get it them tight just keep trying mate,

and the buzzing is ur TB making ajustments all vr do it

right to put a cap on this thread, you lot was wright gsf leads are crap they was on propperly but did not make good connection causing misfiring ect. dubpower very kindly sent me a single lead and they work great and for only £30 just concerned as they are a bit longer and i think may cause problems with schrick bending them over. Thanks all for help

Throttle body.... it has always been there i didnt notice it untell i fort i done something rong in my engine bay

Just a qick note re that buzzing when ignition is turned on, i took off the tb sensor and put it back on and buzzing has gone as i thought i had never heard it. May be it was not seated quite right just thought i would mention it so you may want to have a look at yours?