bit vague that...why you need new sensors? reaosn i ask is i plugged in diagnostics the other day and it showed a couple of abs sensor fault codes, but theres nowt wrong with my abs, and when i deleted the codes and they didnt come back. just wanna make sure theres actually something wrong with your abs, and that a garage is not just saying you need new ones?

plugs and leads...vw's where i get mine. vw do two types of leads, black ones at about £60, and red ones at about £100....the red ones are considerably better made and more resistant to stupid people removing them without using the special tool.

The bloke i use knows me,so hopefully wouldn't skank me.He said a couple of other faults came up but weren't there after he ran the car.Someone has taken the warning bulb out of the ABS warning on the dash,so chances are it's cos there is a fault and the light was staying on.

Just had to have my rear ABS sensors replaced because the rear caliper bolts had seized up and they needed to get them out to change the discs; so they had to warm them up and smash em off. problem being that the ABS sensors were in the way so they had to be mashed aswell.

Didnt have to pay for the sensors though, which was a bargain considering they are £76 ish .

[ Edited Wed Feb 09 2005, 01:01PM ]