Plymouth Volksfest Newnham Park, Plymouth, Friday 27th to Sun 29th May 2011

www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk

Plymouth VolksFest is a unique festival, which combines the Volkswagen scene with

top quality music and entertainment acts from all over the world. Now into their fourth

year with lots of exciting new attractions for 2011.

This year the Show and Shine competition will be held on Sunday with Saturday

dedicated to club displays both with an array of fantastic prizes.

Show and Shine The 2011 show & shine event will be held on Sunday 29th May this year.

Its open to all categories of dubs, new & old.

The judging this year is going to be carried out by the Blue Ridge Runners, who are a VW and Hot Rod car club based in Somerset.

S&S entry forms should be collected from the merchandise stall Friday, Saturday & early Sunday morning. All entrants are required to be in the arena by 10am Sunday.

Saturday will be dedicated solely to club stands and a chance to bring the club silverware home!

New school, old school, ratter or stunner, its an open forum for all to enter - don’t be shy!

Winners of the 2011 club stands will be invited back in 2012 to judge the show & shine event.

Another addition in 2011 will be the Cinema Tent. Throughout the weekend it

will be screening some well-known films, alongside footage from the 2010 festival.

Opening Times

Friday – Gates open 8am – 10pm

Saturday – Gates open 8am – 8pm

Sunday – Gates open 8am – 8pm

Club Camping This area is for VW clubs who pre-book.

This year, club pitches will be a lot larger in size!!

So who's up for a Club Camping pitch then and a Club display for the Saturday?

Once we have numbers we can sort out the pitch for you :-)

1. cornishvr6

2. tonyvrsc

3. martin & sal

4. Absy - PAID

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there :-)

Hi Gary

please could you post the link the organisers sent to you it's the only way everyone else can book their tickets :-)

thanks mate

''Hi Helen,

If you want a club pitch I can send you a link that you can send out to all your members so they can book their own tickets in your area, But be advised that I have no control of people who use your link to book tickets so will add all who book with your link to your camping pitch !!

Toilets are bookable once again at the moment they are £50 ( We pay £80) but as more are booked I will haggle and ensure any discount will be passed on to the clubs. To provisionally book a club toilet let me know and we will confirm the cost at a later date.

I have already sent Gary a link.''

Please could you share with us Gary :-) via pm if necessary to avoid non club members adding to the VR6OC camping pitch

Helen' date=' can you send me your email, there is a new booking system this year for club camping, I've been sent the info

[/quote']

Hi Gary

I was only told yesterday that you normally organise Plymouth!

I don't think we'll be down this year so no real need to share with me just those that are going :-)

Booked my ticket last night but there was no mention of VR6oc. Emailed organisers to check the procedure with club pitches

This is the email I got back after my request about VR6OC

Hi Helen,

I have already sent Gary a link.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Chris