PS3 GT5 race nights

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairly quick car for the money is amk4 golf gti from the vw dealership then go to where you change the oil on the far right you will see race modification

so for less than £200000 you get a 316 bhp race spec car so if you limit bhp to say 350 it would be quite good and people won't be able to join with silly cars

I had my first run-in with Dan round the Ring tonight and that was just the most fun. Maybe the best way in future is to post the room number and open it to members on here to join in the fun. Dan going backwards down the grass in his massive BHP golf had me in stitches.

Such a laugh mate , shame you cant watch the replays of the race as could then take some screen shots to post up here , yeah will organise another room and can post the number up for people to join in , just wonder how much it would have cost in euros the amount of damage we done to the ring tonight !!

We can go for a 9pm meet tonight if you like. I'll be getting a headset today. I'll look into setting up a room for a race and post the room number later.

Perfect !

Look forward to seeing you there Dan and teaching you a thing or two... ;)