What's the best MK3 you've ever seen?

Cheers Mina , cheques in the post! Will be much better once I've got it ready for Inters! :P

My personal favourite is the black one that 1990 posted up all smoothed with a Vento front end on! Running wide 16" Keskins I believe.....Or a black one I saw in VW scene a few years ago runing my rims with lots of subtle smoothing, and full cream leather electric recaro's :P

47226339.jpg

47226348.jpg

Edited to add pics.

[ Edited Mon Mar 01 2004, 10:29PM ]

Smooth not lairy. Subtle with style. For me, the key factor to make or break a car is the wheels. Get that wrong and it does not matter how good the rest of it is the impact will be lost.

My other half has a subsciption to VW Scene and month after month quality Mk3's appear, so I can't really put my finger on just one. However Mangolds car did look rather good at the RR day.

I agree on that as well... I remember my jaw dropping when 1990 posted that pic... another favourite is Alan Headens (PVW 9/03) it was on the R&A design stand at inters which is also black with a vento front and Im not usually keen on vento front ends but theyre both smooth, subtle & phat... knowing when to stop is the important thing!

I agree on that as well... I remember my jaw dropping when 1990 posted that pic... another favourite is Alan Headens (PVW 9/03) it was on the R&A design stand at inters which is also black with a vento front and Im not usually keen on vento front ends but theyre both smooth' date=' subtle & phat... knowing when to stop is the important thing![/quote']

I bought my Kamei grille off Alan. Now he is an enthusiast, when I went to his house, he was telling me about the amount of times he has had different facelifts on his VR6. The engine was a piece of art with the Schrick! 8o)

golfvr6011evensmaller.jpg

[ golfvr6011evensmaller.jpg ]

[ Edited Tue Mar 02 2004, 01:00PM ]

sounds like phils

yep thats the one.

i'd just borrowed my sis's car and gone and put a deposit on my vr6 and was drivin home when i pulled into a service station and there it was...made me realise i'd just done the right thing (altho i did slightly wish i'd got a silver one tho!)