When do people want to do a track day?

Just looking for some feedback as to when people would like to do a track day as if we book in advance then can normally get good discounts.

Most likely wont be able to cater for everyone but would be good to have a date with a lot of VRs.

i looked into this last year and even as a group booking it's still pretty expensive, would be a bit cheaper to tag on to another event but then of course you cant guarantee all the vr's will be together, I think we should defo try and get a large group of peeps up at Santa Pod for one of the night racing events to have a really good 1/4 mile shootout too :)

they dont seem too expensive but then I guess it depends on how busy they are going to be and the fact you are going to have drivers of massively different powered cars with different levels of ability on track at the same time, the session days seem like you get slightly less time on track but it's probably safer !!

I did a track day at bedford recently , was open pit lane and great fun. Wide circuit so easy to overtake and people generally nice enough to let each other past.

Are we looking at May onwards for people to be able to be happy to do it?