Vr6 - out of no where started to run rough and struggle under load!

few days ago i realised it was running a little rough and souded like a lawn mower when i put the foot down, has anyone experienced this and offer me a solution? i replaced the MAF sensor in may so thats fine.

i removed all plug ht leads and found all but one to be fine, number 5 had a ring of oil residue on the inside of it.

but like i said it was fine last week and now it isnt :S any clues?

oh and it seems to do it when the engine warms up. but its fine on cold

What year is the car? Sounds like a possible coilpack issue to me. I had similar and it happened all of a sudden, fine when cold, bad misfire when warm. I was told that when warm the weak coilpack is under extra stress and can't cope with demand from the engine, hence the misfire / rough running every time it got up to some sort of temperature.

na its not, i sprayed it and no cracks or electric archin, its fine, im thinkin its the maf sensor again, i got my last one from gsf i could sware it was a re conditioned one because i took it out of the packaging and it was dusty!!!! i think ive had this one for about 5k pulled the plug out to the maf sensor and the rough idle dissapeared and the car drove fine, im going to get them to swap it or i want a refund if not!!!! its a bosch and theyre apparently unreliable!