Negativity!!

I've been told before that I can be quite a hard person to know!!! And have also had it pointed out to me that I can be quite negative towards people.

I have no filter between what the brain thinks and what the mouth says!!(or the fingers type)

I really don't mean to be as negative as I have and can be and will try to refrain from this in future.

I only want the best for the club and all members and will try to reflect this in any future posts/

Chris

Chris, Ur cool with me matey.. I'm of a similar nature.. I speak before I think most of the time!

Everyones different, and forums are notorious for the simple fact that its difficult to pick up on 'how' somethings written, which is why sometimes, nerves are struck and people can get anxy!

I am not referring to anything you have said or typed! I am just pointing out my general impression across various posts from many different people. Its not until you meet those people face to face and get to know them, you can gain a better understanding of how they write posts and why! :)