Well I had what I am going to say the nicest Dragon Green VR........... Then I sold it due to a job loss and started my own company www.golf1st.co.uk (PLUG) I do have a black highline as a toy which will be up for grabs soon cheap. But I bought myself this over the weekend:

Highline.jpg

Highline1.jpg

Pulled these off fleabay

I cant wait to pick her up on Sunday and spend most of Monday Detailing it. Since selling mine I have had many fast motors including a 3.2 V8 Jaguar but I still find myself trawling for another VR6 and Finally I found it........

NICE........I like the Mullberry colour, soo classy.

But I love the Dragon green colour better!!!!!!!!!!!.....

But yours is a PROPER Highline........

Oh thanks for the Driveshaft and wiper arm.....did you need to use sooooooooo much plastic to wrap em in...took ages to get them out................lol

NICE........I like the Mullberry colour' date=' soo classy.

Oh thanks for the Driveshaft and wiper arm.....did you need to use sooooooooo much plastic to wrap em in...took ages to get them out................lol

Glad your sorted well we dont want things to get damaged lol def not eco friendly I know but neither is a 2.8 v6.

This was my last vr I sold and miss it every day I know you will appreciate it:-

[img']http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/dave_ciw/Dragon%20Green%20VR6/100_1890-1.jpg

I3010022.jpg

Nice looking VR6 you have their anyway. Like a said heres a few pics of my old motor

NICE........I like the Mullberry colour' date=' soo classy.

Glad your sorted well we dont want things to get damaged lol def not eco friendly I know but neither is a 2.8 v6.

This was my last vr I sold and miss it every day I know you will appreciate it:-

[img']http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/dave_ciw/Dragon%20Green%20VR6/100_1890-1.jpg

I3010022.jpg

Nice looking VR6 you have their anyway. Like a said heres a few pics of my old motor

Now THAT is SWEEEET.........love it. That was exactly what I was after, but got 5 doors instead........ You colour coded the sill covers then?

this might hurt abit Dave but i do honestly think she;s a better looker than the Dragon ' date=' you got a real steal ther mate,,

[/quote']

You seriously think so?? Hella quads, Votex Body Kit, I miss the green one tried to contact the guy from Audi in London 3 times to see if I could buy it back lol But I always wanted a mullberry so here hes is

nice motor d@ver6 do miss the green one you know me got a weak spot for the colour green lol what you going to do next ??

To be honest I dont thing many aftermarket mods are need I will just go through it now all new ball joints hubs brakes anti roll bars linkages polybushes etc. I will start there and I have 4 stock vr engines on the shelf and a mechanic at my disposal now so I may get something built. I had a 3.2 v8 jag which was pushing 300bhp I just want a 174 vr again.

yeah dont blame ya! :)

and na i didnt, im gonna try n wrap mine in material first, if it goes tits up then ill look into getting some again... just tryin to save money really...

and yeah, OEM is better with some things. like that steering wheel though... you keepin that?

yeah dont blame ya! :)

and na i didnt' date=' im gonna try n wrap mine in material first, if it goes tits up then ill look into getting some again... just tryin to save money really...

and yeah, OEM is better with some things. like that steering wheel though... you keepin that?

[/quote']

I will get rid and go oem as soon as I get a nice mint highline one in the yard lol. I have 3 door and 5 door trim to you delivered £36

Let me know how your material wrapping goes I will hold onto the 3 door trim for ya.