Member of the month (just an idea)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

presents pah !! that's small fry I only deal with the important stuff like miracles :) :)

how much for a miracle mate? lol, i actually feel like i found 1,i bought a vr today(:advertised on here:)

glad to have 1 again:) this post is really just to say cheers to you guys and girls for providing a top site,ive used other sites but this 1 feels like home to me,theres no bitching or crap what u get on the others,great stuff ppl keep it up:)

presents pah !! that's small fry I only deal with the important stuff like miracles :) :)

how much for a miracle mate? lol, i actually feel like i found 1,i bought a vr today(:advertised on here:)

glad to have 1 again:) this post is really just to say cheers to you guys and girls for providing a top site,ive used other sites but this 1 feels like home to me,theres no bitching or crap what u get on the others,great stuff ppl keep it up:)

There plenty of bitching and crap on here, but thats cos its Gavlars thread!

Welcome back jimmyb! ;)

p.s. If you think the forums good, u HAVE to make sum shows next year!

the 57k black 1,its a nice car has a few little probs like window mech was shot(had a spare so done that),swapped the rear light too(it was cracked) main bad point about it now is the offside wing is a bit rotten at the bottom,il start a thread up tomoz when i get some pics,overall tho im really impressed, the leathers like new,climatronic,fresh 12 months mot,cost me a grand,which i think is about right tbh

There plenty of bitching and crap on here, but thats cos its Gavlars thread!

Welcome back jimmyb! ;)

p.s. If you think the forums good, u HAVE to make sum shows next year!

lol,cheers il try my best,ive started to get the idea vr6`s are for grown ups and gti`s are for kids after being on golfgti.com,lol,dont get me wrong golfgti.com is a great site,(for selling stuff;)

Gav was a nice idea I understand your motivation but reckon we should stick to the stars thing... I rated you ages ago when you had that nice green Golf ;-) x

Yer no worrys hells bells, I didnt know anything about the stars to be honest. So who has the most stars then. And yep this thread has gone well of topic :-d