Absolutly huge insurance premium!

mines £900 2 years no claims and was 20 at the time. nothing declared. ony thing is i have a limit of 5000 miles. well worth it tho, 0 excess aswell. adrian flux :) cumin up to my renual in december so 21, 3 years no claims, fingers crossed i dont get my trousers pulled down.

I have just tried that quote detective site and got mine down just over a hundred pound from what im paying now so happy days il be going with them nice one special k

Thats ok mate, they always chuck up the best for me on all my cars and motorbikes here. Recommend any of you guys check it, if the companies on here cant do better!!

Rite.. finally insurance is not such a pain in my bank balance! Cancelled insurance and went with differnt insurer managed to get down to £1800.. big difference from nearly £2.5k! then i decided to add me mother on as named driver and got it down by another £400! im sure insures jus pull numbers out the sky and then give you them as a quote.. some are rediculous and then others are way lower.. i think £1600 in my possition is cheap!