'Ring Insurance policies being developed...

Thought this might be of interest to all you regular 'ringers on here...

Copied/pasted from here; http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=18&t=722908&mid=148340&i=180&nmt=

RE: 'Ring Insurance Could Save You £1000s

Hi,

I`m the german Allianz-broker offering „Ring Insurance“ via our partner Ken.

He came in my office weeks ago asking for third party cover on the northloop and he explaines the problem british drivers still do have driving the Ring. By reason we are brokers grown up with the Ring and motorsports we insure a couple of race-teams and Ring depending business. I was glad after reading up the problems of foreign visitors to find a solution with Allianz. For me it would be a pleasure to offer full third party coverageor something near it. But you and also me have to understand the position of Allianz.

It`s a major project and very hard to calculate. It`s a trendsetting step. Now you are able to insure yourself against ring/armco damages. It`s not the most expensive part of damages that can happen on the northloop (...and the premium is payable). But the greatest number of damages are ring damages.

Allianz now starts to gain experience with the Ring Insurance to go step two as soon as possible. I´m working for the extension of the cover and hope that you guys who need and wish for a payable third-party- cover assume it.

We are developing every part of it and I´m glad to tell you that our policy is clearly and easily structured (do watch Kens page. Now also documents like GCI and SCP are online)

I hope you gain it.

Please excuse my english. I´m also working on this part.

Kind regards

Thorsten Güth

Your partner in motorsports"