should i let it go

i've got a huge conumdrum guy's and gal's.

i've just started a mk2 vr conversion but am now facing a sudden loss of my storage space (read as neighbours garage).

i have always wanted to build a mk2 vr and this could well be my only chance. admittedly it's not going to be a minter or re-built nut by bolt, just get it in get it running get it mot'd, as a toy for occasional usage.

what do i do. begging for the space is pointless (they are moving) yet no time to finish breaking down the mk3 and getting it moved so i can locate the mk2 there.

do i sell up, cut my loss's and keep dreaming or is there another way where i aint gunna fork out a fortune to store it.

i only get to work on it sporadically due to stupid work hours and cant bear to lose my vr. after 4 years i've got an emotional bond to her. ripping her heart out to fit in the mk2 was painfull enough now im close to losing the transplant patiant aswell

:(:( :( :( :( :(

Keep persisting mate - there is always a solution to the problem - maybe you will just have to re evaluate certain things... if I was in your case Id carry on. Atleast you will have a sense of achievement for what you have built instead of always wondering "what if"....

Atleast you will have a sense of achievement for what you have built instead of always wondering "what if"....

totally agree with this, if it were money probs then id straight away sell up and move on, but there is always somewhere for u to go in this situation! get searching estate agents or farms for garage/workshop space. i had the time, space, know how, tools, much more knowledgable father, funds - basically everything u need for a project but i never did and regret it so bad now because i cant!

get searching and good luck

Gav' date=' check out local adds and shop windows someone will be looking to rent a garage space for minimal wonger! Persist, matey!!

[/quote']

cant afford storage space. plus cant warrant it since i only work on the car 4 or 5 night's a month. my current space is perfect as it's literally 15 mtr from where the mk3 is being broken. but that place was a freeby as the neighbour dont have a car.

i may try pushing the mk3 back into the flowerbeds behind my space and getting he mk2 infront of it. if i can get the mk3 gone by the end of the weekend then i'll be ok, as i have a shed round the corner im currently loading up with bit's i've taken from the mk3, but i still need to remove pedal's and master cylinder, clock's, fuel tank and pump plus wiring, gear linkage and pull the loom through. plus any other parts i can try and sell to help pay for the conversion