Absy Mk3 R32 Conversion - FINISHED P23

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no debate. the MK5 R32 engine is NOT FSI - fact.

Very impressive and i'll second Pauls comment on the cinematic experience. A little work on throttle control on the drag strip maybe?

Oh yeah, forgot about the BIG cloud of smoke! Best burn out of the weekend? :)

I sincerely apologise for not reakonising u gary.. My excuse was friday was manic as was saturday, i love ur car anyways :) great work and another big up to the boys at Storm eh! Best not be another 3 years till we meet again and i forget what u look like ;)

Thanks for all the kind comment, really appreciated and makes it all worth while.

Getting up the strip was nigh on impossible, just kept getting too excited. Spoke to Tim from Storm and he's going to smooth out the throttle :-)

The first effort was epic but no pics unfortunately, ALL SHOW NO GO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

NEARLANE-0094.jpg

NEARLANE-0095.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this is an old post but I am after some advice off you guys as it looks like im going down the same route with the R32 engine. I have found a mk5 R32 engine, is it possible and how easy is it to fit into a mk3 vr6, will it fit the vr6 gear box and where could I get the conversion ecu and looming for plug and play? help !

• 10 months later...