After some help yet again.

Just put my engine back in after finaly fixing the oild leak (don't buy after market main crank oil seals).

Tidyed up the engine loom even have the rev counter working now, which is nice .

However the probelm is the car randomly just stops from time to time, makes no odds if its cold or warm, dosnt seem to get lumpy, just cuts out. it starts again no problem. also happens when im driving it will just judder as if the car has lost all power and bump starts it self. makes no difference if its bummpy road, under load or just cruising happpens is any gear. its a mk2 2.8 from with coil pack. has new leads, plugs and coil. checked the loom before i wrappped it and all seemed fine no bear wires and no oobvious signs of arching anywhere. the car does seem to be running a little ritch but nothing major. any ideas guy as id like to have atleast one weekend out of the car this summer dubberjim

well the thing is i didnt have a donner car and its caused me no end of problems i brouht "everything you need to conver your mk2 8v to a vr6" from some one off ebay they were also on a few forums so thought it would be cosha turns out loads of bits were missing and the loom was a right state. i managed to repair the loom all tested and good but it didnt have the port on it.