Guys,

I basically wanted you opinion on Power Flex bushed. I have a rattling noise coming from the passanger side front . I've had it jacked up cant see any abvious signs of the problem. However when i hade the car serviced last november the dealers do a diagnostic which they mentioned " anti roll bar link bushes broken" So im asuming this is the rattle and i hear its a common problem.

So I wanted to get Power flex Bushes but wanted to hear what people thought of them before i go down this road.

P.S My engine temprature sensor is bust. can anyone tell me the part number for the new "Green one"

Thanks

The anti roll bar link bushes you mention are drop links connecting the anti roll bar to the suspension and do knock when worn but then every bush will knock on its way out. Here's a link for the ones i've just ordered and are cheap enough. I'll be doing my anti roll bar bushes soon aswell and have already started replacing all bushes with Powerflex ones.

Here's the drop links http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350368530052&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Where in the UK are you based?

thanks for the link. i had a "knocking" on my car when i took it for the test drive and assumed it was the ARB bushes. after replacing the bushes with H&R ARB's and not getting rid of the noise i replaced the shocks/springs for coillies with new OE top mounts..... great handling with added knocking. oh how i wish i'd replaced the drop links first.

Cheers Bungy,

Am i gona get better stability with a R32 ARBs and drop links? I think replacing the drop links is a simple enough job but is it a mission replacing the bushes on the ARB. Just trying to find out if i can do the job on my own or fork out for it. Im In Kent, town call Sidcup.

P.s Do you still have the Cream leather and wallnut trim? I have the same but i wana change the wallnut to brushed aliminum. do you know anyone who has pics?