I phone update ?

I'm not bothering, it was £250 to finish my contract plus £219 for the phone, but you use unlimited internet and gain HD camera and flash, so not worth it. Plus I bet the early ones have overheating issues and various glitches

I'm not bothering' date=' it was £250 to finish my contract plus £219 for the phone, but you use unlimited internet and gain HD camera and flash, so not worth it. Plus I bet the early ones have overheating issues and various glitches

[/quote']

my thoughts exactly never buy anything in its 1st year of production even if the iphone is good not noticed much of an improvement on the update tbh

I'm having quite a few glitches' date=' freezes and annoying things happen with OS4 already, if this was happening on a brand new iphone4 I'd be really pissed off. I suspect 4.1 is fast approaching

[/quote']

I have the same feeling mate. Heard a few complaints. Typical apple rushing things

Upgraded my iPhone 3G with iOS 4.0.... nice features, but phone doesnt run as well as it did..... so gave my 3G to the missus, queued 6 hours and bought the iPhone 4 on release day....

what a difference in quality, speed and experience... well worth the money. very pleased with my purchase and video calling is cool as shizzle.

usually a 4.0.1 release follows quite quickly after the 4.0 release....