Last weekend we sold the 4motion to a very old friend who is now a premium member!

We have chopped it in for an 05 plate bora tdi sport highline. The pd 130 lump has a sweet power delivery and very soon will be remapped to provide over 300lbs torque with hopefully around a 50mpg return!

Anyway, within a week we got some spangly new audi boots and some fk coilovers which i fitted today thanks to my mates ramps at his unit!

Here are some before's..

c91034bd.jpg

91e0d284.jpg

3a87bb86.jpg

cecef8ae.jpg

some interior shots..

2d44e7d1.jpg

1245534d.jpg

love the carbon trim, factory reverse sensors, stering wheel cruise contol amongst othet gadgets!

6daf31c2.jpg

And now after!

0ce02b49.jpg

7aa68315.jpg

fa7a98bf.jpg

And a few with the inlaws factory bora (exactly same spec!) i would like to add they liked ours so much, they went out two days later and bought one!

149e0b93.jpg

02396d55.jpg

827d3beb.jpg

ac4f5def.jpg

42a0d046.jpg

Thanks all! The inlaws are complete oem nuts! Has to be 100% factory, even down to mats bulbs and brake pads! Theyre sellin their mk3 tdi owned since new if any 1 wants a well looked after 50mpg+ car!?

Sarah is pretty happy with the 'ra now. I spend 2 hrs with the polishing wheel today and she has been cleaning all the door shuts and brushing the carpets.. Next mods are induction, exhaust and software!

Oh yeah, and she made me raise it by 10mm cos of bumps on the school run! :(

• 2 months later...