so 6 months in the making................................

These have been a nightmare! Bought them off wheel whores

25112009008.jpg

25112009010.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

Decided to get some center caps imported....................

Bh7wf6g2kKGrHqQOKjgEsnLMRufdBLLtPG8.jpg

clever me................. they didnt fit!

in the mean time I started refurbing (shotblasting)

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

so they went off to my mate to spray them. This was the longest process ever, between his mate (whos garage he was using) been away and spraying them the wrong colour they. lol. Couldnt complain though as it was free! (Top lad)

I also ordered some custom adapters from adaptec speedware. Between me umming are r-ing the conversation rate went up so i ended up paying more (great)

I then tracked down some new centers from a corvette company in America.

088a1058.jpg

ad they wheels came back!

dd62a63e.jpg

fdf107dd.jpg

003dd3e2.jpg

Then i bought 2 tyres for the front off a local forum for cheap and had them fitted today!

c3082dfe.jpg

5efa57f5.jpg

but typically im now not happy with the stretch and want these tyres on the back wider wheels! ha ha.

so upto now im 2 front tyres and a set of locking wheel nuts off completion! Cant wait!

thanks for looking

hope so dude.

Theyre both 16". Fronts are 8.5 wide and backs are 9.5". Guna be tight in the arches. Had to have the adapters made as (if i remember right) the stud pattern is 112.5. Also had the adapter 15mm thick, which was recommended by adaptec.

Im lucky that my mate Andy knows his stuff and drew me some diagrams!

still got the twitchy bum time of the test fit! Ill blast some pics up if i get time this weekend dude!

cheers mate

Id guess its 40mm all round (as it was lowered when i got it) bit ive got some coilovers so im covered if i have probelms.

Havent had any arch work..................yet. lol

been thinking about it but not sure how much im looking at cost wise dude

cheers dude. ah thats the one dude :)

I know how you feel. I got into it and got to the point where id committed so cant pull out now. Unfortunately it a case of what ever needs doing gets done! :^)

soooooo................... test fit today.

Big shout to my mates Jon and Danny for the help! It didnt quite go as planned :@ :@ :@

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with my wheels. lol

Went to reverse then realised the caliper and pad where stuck on the wheel. Luckily Jon had 2 3mm spacers. This was just enough to stop em catching.

So ill be dropping an email to the company that made the spacers and advised me and andy 15mm is better than 20mm! Cheers for that!!!

On the other hand the dont catch on full lock (h)

Any way............

786f0e80.jpg

a309636f.jpg

d5651cd0.jpg

5663830f.jpg

331adde9.jpg

I (l) em!

Next stage, coilovers........

cheers for the comments people! Really appreciated.

got them from wheel whores from a kid in matlock. Theyre 205's but im changing them to the backs and running 195's on the front.

Pretty new to the 'stretch' game lol. Coilovers should be going on tomorrow though

Craggsy- have to agree mate. Im a big fan of the murdered tbh dude

Look great on.....but you cant beat black wheels on a black car

well craig u know what they say about once u've had black..?

lmao! :-d

cheers to dude.

Had a major ball ache with the coilovers yesterday! Top mounts are so much fun! :@

However they are on! Just need setting up but ran out of time. Ill sort that next week, then Ive just got to wait for payday for my other tyres and ill blast some pics up

Look great on.....but you cant beat black wheels on a black car

well Jake I know what they say lol

that's why I'm looking for some black wheels for the R

well craig u know what they say about once u've had black..?

Nice wheels by the way fella! Love the moody stance!!

• 2 weeks later...