My Black Vr6 3.2, Recaro CS, TT dash, Next stop VW Days :-)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So today I managed to get stuck in with fitting the rest of the interior, Front door cards all fitted with new door card clips, Next up was to remove the existing dashboard To make way for this,

As some members already are aware I had a very special interior lined up which I collected on Friday. I took the long drive up to Dunfermline to pick this cargo up which ended up in a 1200 mile round

Just to keep this alive, not many updates to speak of other than it's running superb, Attended ultimate dubs back in March and took the trip over to Dubshed in April, here's a few pics from the past

Posted Images

Looking good ' date=' love the contrast with the blue/black works really well

[/quote']

Cheers mate, yes i was going for red and black but had a change of mind and going for a blue theme under the bonnet, just need to give it some more elbow grease and locate some blue hoses too :)

Very nice mate didnt realise Lotte was so artyfarty lol..

cheers martin,

i wasnt too sure about matt black manifold was going to do it gloss but lotts decided on the matt black lol,

indeed think she has hidden talent, just need her to get artyfarty on giving it a service nxt lol :)

need new discs n pads all round' date=' bushes all round, dont like the coilovers ive got on (cheap)

thats just fa starters,

[/quote']

mine looks a bit of a heap but its all good cos peeps think its a shed then they see me on the horizon with a glint in mi eye and a smile like the mona lisa, ....luv it.. ^o)

Had a bit of a clean + condition of the leather interior today, they seem to come up ok i think.

nov2009.jpg

nov2011.jpg

Just a couple of images for the guys that pmd me about the Focal components i have fitted.

believe the part numbers to be Focal 165h + 165v.

nov2008.jpg

nov2010.jpg

Then after it finished raining, a quick wash.

Really need some silvatec front indicator bulbs.

nov2015.jpg

Tomorrows plans (weather permitting) front end off, drain coolant + replace with new, some more cleaning up under the bonnet, :)