Team south meet 15th May 10am The Potting Shed, Redcliffe Garden Centre

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be able to come now my mate let me down again and cant get coilovers done tonight either im due to get tyres put on this saturday but need coilovers on first. Anychance any1 is around thursday evening i no its a long shot but worth a try.

I may not be able to come now my mate let me down again and cant get coilovers done tonight either im due to get tyres put on this saturday but need coilovers on first. Anychance any1 is around thursday evening i no its a long shot but worth a try.

sorry mate no me n miss going away for a long weekend and got do the packing on thur night (leaving at 2am)

but if your cars not on the road for the meet you can allways jump in with me if you want

are you driving the vr if so you could come to mine i got an A6 to fix so could do your coilys after?