Ok guys, i just phoned brentacre...ive got 6 years no claims...but because ive had a licence for 5 years, they could only do me 5 years no claims lol

i was quoted £999.95.

Which is a dream for me (24 years old)

But still quite expensive when compared to some of the youngsters on here......so im gunna ring adrian flux..and hic.

i first got insured at 24 with 7 years driving, 7 years no claims and no convictions for 580... that was with Sky insurance. they price matched and beat any quote i had... really nice to deal with too... they give discounts to premium members aswell so worth considering as you will save more than it costs to be a premium member,,, :) :)

i first got insured at 24 with 7 years driving' date=' 7 years no claims and no convictions for 580... that was with Sky insurance. they price matched and beat any quote i had... really nice to deal with too... they give discounts to premium members aswell so worth considering as you will save more than it costs to be a premium member,,, :) :)

[/quote']

Many thanks for the recommendation.

We are very competitive for the Vr6's but also most things modified, dubs, jap, audi.. what ever you drive, give us a try.

Tel 0208 3645500

I will be phoning sky and hic tomorrow!!!

I just got off the phone to adrian flux (who seem to act as middlemen.....) they quoted me 884 tpft!!!! with all bonuses such as breakdown cover.

Hmmmmm' date=' whats going on? isn't this a bit steep????

[/quote']

Take 15% off for premium membership.... (thats £15 with Vr6oc and 750-ish to Flux...so thats £130 ish saving for a the £15 spend... ) DUDE JOIN US.... LOL We are all good... :D (h)

have you contacted any of the people on here - Sky' date=' HIC, Chris Knott & Brentacre mate ?

[/quote']

as ben says try brentacre,

i baught my 1st vr at 23, brentacre did it for 740 for they year all mods declared.. cant fault them, i had 3 years ncb

I've had a read through this and pretty shocked at the prices I've seen people get quoted.

My 1st car was a 1.0 Polo L that cost me £1700 to insure when I was 17.

With 1 years NCB I sold it and got my VR6. I paid £1900 at 18 with only 1 years NCB going from a 50bhp Polo.

Now 19 with 2 years NCB I'm only paying £1300 fully comp.

Bell is the cheapest I've found this year but changes every year.. Unfortunatly I'm not old enough to go with Sky insurance or Chris Knott.

Forgot to mention I had my own policy since I passed test so never been on parents policy.

I've had a read through this and pretty shocked at the prices I've seen people get quoted.

My 1st car was a 1.0 Polo L that cost me £1700 to insure when I was 17.

With 1 years NCB I sold it and got my VR6. I paid £1900 at 18 with only 1 years NCB going from a 50bhp Polo.

Now 19 with 2 years NCB I'm only paying £1300 fully comp.

Bell is the cheapest I've found this year but changes every year.. Unfortunatly I'm not old enough to go with Sky insurance or Chris Knott.

Forgot to mention I had my own policy since I passed test so never been on parents policy.

i think the area and how much they want your business is a huge variable... i find some companys are really good but as soon as you mention mods they get scared, where as brentacre have an unlimted mods policy, think a-flux do it too..

plus you have to play them off each other, they will always want to beat the next best quote you have had

I just dont get why its so expensive......ok' date=' so i had a few pints that evening...and couple of people got seriously hurt.....its not that bad is it????? XD

[/quote']

LMAO :-d no thats fine dude

yer modified insurance does seem to be cheaper im 23, converted VR ( so should be more), expensive area, 3 years no clames pages of mods to tell them about and it was £640... with HIC and tell them your on ED38