Hi guys, after waiting 10 years.....i can finally afford to buy a vr6, the car ive dreamed of for years!!

Im 24 years old, have 6 years no claims...so why am i being quoted £2000-£3000?

I see 20 and 21 year olds here who must be on mommy and daddys insurance as there only paying a miniscule amount!!!

The hells going on???? looool

The cars garaged, in the sk5 region.

Ive found petersbestinsurance who said they will insure me for 349 [er annum.

But because im not 25 ( few months away) im limited to a 2.0 litre engine.

Please dont make me get the 16v anniversary.........

im with adrian flux, im 22....costs me £600, parked on the road in the centre of leigh (errrrr, its where they relocated jon venables till recently, not nice area!!!)

tho, they wouldnt insure me on a standard car. the only way was if the vehical was modified?! they say cos its a special policy or summit, good excuse for coils i thought!

£249 fully comp Direct Line.. wouldn't pay more then £500 on any car over 12 yrs old regardless. I am 32 though. ALthough i hear that it's cheaper to isure imprezza's etc than a VR6

yep it is for me thats why golfy is going and scooby wrx or a sti is replacing it. its about £200 cheaper to insure my self on a import scooby than it is on my golf vr6

Just ring them up m8. Ive had my own insurance sice i was 17. Im with HIC 3 years no claims and im 21. I pay £650 for the year which isnt to bad. Just ring up and play them off against each other.

That is seriously cheap! Fully comp or TPFT? My insurers must be taking me for a ride.

Im paying £1700 on the mk3 VR, but I have just gone 20. Thats with brentacre with everything covered. Brentacre also dont charge for adding mods, unles its a mod that will increase the power and take it over the power band they put you in.