mk3 golf mats

Had a set of 4 Delux. Had the VR6 logo printed on front mats but not the rears as it was more money and i never sit in the rear lol. Not a great pic but all i have at mo. Can take some better ones tomorrow if you want mate.

j.jpg

I still have the original Mulberry mats in my 70k Highline, but the drivers mat is knackered. I'm looking to get a set of mats for it that are not just a good fit, but the proper colour, as I'm REALLY picky. VW don't have them any more and Just Matz and all that lot don't do them in the correct colour. You have to go with black and I'm not going to do that.

I've found that there is a carpet manufacturer who will match any colour EXACTLY. The minimum quantity is 14 sq meters, which I don't think is too bad, quite small.

Sooo, if I get 14 sq meters in the correct colour for a Mulberry, anyone interested in buying either the carpet sufficient to make up a set OR I'll get sets made up and sell them on at cost. Made up the shape will be taken exactly from my original VW mulberry mats. Won't be cheap but will be proper job. And thus far I don't have any costs.

Well Ben, if so, that's great news and I've wasted a lot of time! But I don't think so TBH. How does one explain to Just Matz the exact colour one wants? And how come we don't do a group buy for all the folk out there with Mulburries? If they can do the correct colour? Which I doubt.

well it says on the website they will match any colour ! as for the exact colour am sure u can can give them the paint code mate :) and we have run a few group buys with them in the past too and they are quite happy to do them, am sure there is something on the front page of their website about that too !! :)

Oh' date=' and Ben why don't you make my post about exhausts from the US and the one about the issues with adjustable shocks a sticky? Both deserve it. And I also suggested a while ago that you set up a seperate area for 'breaking cars' - so far I see not done.

[/quote']

creating seperate sections is not just up to me mate :) if you have an issue with anything I have done I suggest you send me a pm :)

Ben, hmm, I think not. Only because no-one seems to be able to get mulburry mats.

But, ignoring that what about setting up the exhaust links I posted as stickies? They are sooo good. And the links to the adjustable shocks and all their issues? Have you read them? If not, can I ask that you do? And that you post them as stickys?

Ben' date=' hmm, I think not. Only because no-one seems to be able to get mulburry mats.

But, ignoring that what about setting up the exhaust links I posted as stickies? They are sooo good. And the links to the adjustable shocks and all their issues? Have you read them? If not, can I ask that you do? And that you post them as stickys?

[/quote']

Please send any site suggestions to moderators via pm or the 'website suggestions' section in the forum... Only on topic replies please. :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up buying my mats from vw main dealer, black set of 4 with vw badge in drivers mat and heel pad in drivers mat for £25.00, they had one set for £60.00 and one for £25.00. I think bargain price for £25.00 also with drivers fixing points 2x.