[moved] MK3 VR6 - Will a Mk4 or MK5 Golf R32 18" Alloys fit?

Friend of mine has written off his 2006 06reg Golf R32 and I have firts reserve on the alloys.

Will they fit my MK3 1997 Highline and if so what mods will I have to make to the arches/car please?

Thanks for your help.

Birchy.

Would love to put the engine in but wife would have a heart attack. I had to battle to get M'lady as a toy and to change the car to that magnitude would be like.. well I may as well pack my bags...!

I will stick with what I have and slowly build her up in stealth mode so the wife is failry oblivious to what Im doing. Knowing my luck she will be a typical women and know exactly what is going on!

So 18s are a NO for the car, no problem. Time to move on to the next bit....

Would love to put the engine in but wife would have a heart attack. I had to battle to get M'lady as a toy and to change the car to that magnitude would be like.. well I may as well pack my bags...!

I will stick with what I have and slowly build her up in stealth mode so the wife is failry oblivious to what Im doing. Knowing my luck she will be a typical women and know exactly what is going on!

So 18s are a NO for the car' date=' no problem. Time to move on to the next bit....

[/quote']

Ha sounds like my Mrs mate, I keep my car in my bodyshop so she hasnt got a clue what I do to it! But she will find out soon!