Adrian flux are great!

Gotta say Tim mate... i left you my number on pm thursday for u to call me as i needed a quote... nothing... so ive gone with HIC on a classic car policy on my mk2 daily... :( ill give ya another chance with the vr in July though!!

Adrian flux where / are the only company who can cover my mods, in particular nos! Nomone else will touch it! I have been with them for 7 years now and cant fault them. Saying that, i havent had to claim so i cant comment on how they pay out

I PM'd chris knott first but im under 25 so would not quote me.

Maybe i got lucky as i actually called up to cancel my renewal as thought i had a better offer but then they matched it and beat it by a few 100 to the nearest competitor.

Customer service was faultless for me.

im 24 and got 4 years no claims and i found performancedirect beat every 1 for me by more than £100 im now paying £750 which some of u might say thats dear but it goes by post code aswell' date='and im gonna be quiet now,lol

[/quote']

yeh thats who i use for my car insurance performance direct

Adrian flux where / are the only company who can cover my mods' date=' in particular nos! Nomone else will touch it! I have been with them for 7 years now and cant fault them. Saying that, i havent had to claim so i cant comment on how they pay out

[/quote']

was with them for 6 years yet when I needed to claim it didn't seem to count for shizzle... guy at side of road apologised and said his fault etc yet when it came to claim he said I was in the wrong... A Flux weren't prepared to contest it so it went as an at fault claim (I had protected NCD luckily)... anyway with Chaucer now agreed value and all mods declared for cheap cheap :-) no NOS tho ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have called all the companies today listed on here to see if they could beat my renewal fee from adrian flux, once i said to most of them it was a cabriolet with a VR6 conversion the conversation ended lol, so i will be sticking with adrian flux who have also given me a classic/limited mileage policy on my car with the conversion and a few mods for under £475 living in southeast london with the car garaged. oh i forgot to mention i am 30 something.

I got my renewal through from A F and it is approx £300 cheaper than last year! This year i am paying £657 - with free legal cover, unlimited mileage and £200 excess. All mods on a like for like bases.

I have turned 25 this year and got another NCB under my belt so i guess that helps. But they are the cheapest of the lot. Rang Chris Knott and they could get slightly cheaper but the excess was £50 more. Also they wouldnt insure me full stop if i had the rear seats removed! Random coz its not something i thought you'd need to mention on your insurance, glad i did though

im with AF have been for a while now. im 33 and pay 457, with a cat 1, plus the little extras and the dumb interest for paying monthly brings it to 657. but then i got full (10yrs) protected NCB so think thats a little steep especially as it went up a few quid for no reason last re-newal, alloy wheels-induction kit-coilies and cat back all covered with no extra charge, not a penny, schweeet.

went with AF in the end CK couldnt offer the policy i needed even though there quote was good i got the full monty and more from adrian flux for less aswell the only down side to this was (sort of) having to get another cat 1 alarm fitted for the certificate to cover the value of the car with all the mods so in the end insured her for £5500 cos of all the mods for £637 f/comp with euro cover ,breakdown ,windscreen,and any car 3rd party and a few other bells well inpressed but will see when renewal comes next year,, and that was for a 35 year old with 1 yrs no claims

mine due july, with swinton at the mo, got them on money supermarket.com with a deal that after so many months joinin about 7 you get cash back £90 all for £370, full comp, full no claims,no extras, not seen the deal yet, so will be onto them when renewal comes, thought that want bad for a 40+yr old but will be trying af + the rest in members area