Car insurance coming up for renewal, some advice required.

I am currently with Admiral on a 10 month bonus accelerator which basically costs ther same per annum as my best other quotes at the time but gives me a years no claims two months quicker.

I shall be at the 4 yrs no claims mark in a month or two.

There are some caveats.

I was done for drink driving 5 years ago, so I still need to declare this when purchasing insurance. (£732 last year in total)

Will the preferred insurance companies on here for premium members not want to know because of the drink driving convition? (No other points on licence, did a course to drop my ban to 9 months, breath reading was just 41 and the limit is 35)

Many thanks for any advice.

I am currently with Admiral on a 10 month bonus accelerator which basically costs ther same per annum as my best other quotes at the time but gives me a years no claims two months quicker.

I shall be at the 4 yrs no claims mark in a month or two.

There are some caveats.

I was done for drink driving 5 years ago' date=' so I still need to declare this when purchasing insurance. (£732 last year in total)

Will the preferred insurance companies on here for premium members not want to know because of the drink driving convition? (No other points on licence, did a course to drop my ban to 9 months, breath reading was just 41 and the limit is 35)

Many thanks for any advice.

[/quote']

My company should be able to help with this, do not worry too much about the DR10 conviction..

Tel: 02083645500 and we offer a 20% discount to Vr6OC members!