Stealth Racing Turbo Kit discussion

Looked at various setups. Have been looking at black diamond disks and predator pads + braided hoses.

I like the 15's buit not sure they will give enough traction...

Not heard of 312's fitting under a 15" rim always thought min was 17" - sounds interesting.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv had an exciting week. It's back. Had a call from stealth last Friday to say it's ready. I rushed down and picked it up on the sat. When I got there Vince and John showed me around the car exp

It is absolutely brilliant! Still using any excuse just to go out and drive the thing some blurb and pics: For the benefit of some who asked about the stealth turbo: Firtly, I must say the level o

Here are some pictures of the pipework. http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/cactusjackslade/ijpg

Posted Images

Looked at various setups. Have been looking at black diamond disks and predator pads + braided hoses.

I like the 15's buit not sure they will give enough traction...

Not heard of 312's fitting under a 15" rim always thought min was 17" - sounds interesting.

Oh yes indeedy 312s do fit under 15s. As Ben says comp MO

I use AP Racing 4 pots with 330mm discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads, which to me feels spot on for the car's weight and power.

I've done the 288s and 312s and they just fade and warp.

It's common sense folks..... if you double the engine power, then you should double the braking power too :-)

If you defo want 15s, then AP Racing 4 pots (CP5200 caliper) with AP 304mm discs fit under a Comp MO, ET30.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

JBS Auto Designs do a stage 1 380hp non-intercooled 24V T kit for £7200 and Stage 2 (intercooler + remap to 440hp) for an additional £3300!!

So basically, £10.5K for 440hp, because no one in their right mind would run a 24V turbo with no intercooler, especially with that fragile plastic inlet.

And that, imo, is a complete rip off.

Stealth I'm confident will undercut quite a lot, and still offer the same, if not better peformance, quality and reliability.

• 1 month later...

I was originally going to buy a VR corrado over a G60 purely to supercharge the VR. then i saw the threads on here about stealths kit, and also the vids on youtube... Im now ognna be going turbo! :)

Just waiting for the annual payrise and end of year bonus and i will be on the phone booking her in!

Cannot wait to get this kit fitted!

• 3 weeks later...