Stealth Racing Turbo Kit discussion

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv had an exciting week. It's back. Had a call from stealth last Friday to say it's ready. I rushed down and picked it up on the sat. When I got there Vince and John showed me around the car exp

It is absolutely brilliant! Still using any excuse just to go out and drive the thing some blurb and pics: For the benefit of some who asked about the stealth turbo: Firtly, I must say the level o

Here are some pictures of the pipework. http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/cactusjackslade/ijpg

Posted Images

I'm trying to upload a few pics for you from photo bucket, the code isn't copy right though :blink: Will try again tomoz. The pic that Pete has uploaded though is my car by the looks of it.  

It is your car mate. Just use our app from AppStore and upload direct to the thread.
4 hours ago, Keiron said:

Can I ask why don't you build your  own kit it's not difficult !

then you can choose your own turbo , management ect ect

Some people aren't mechanically minded or may have limitations like lack of tools/space etc.

I'm lucky in that aspect as I'm eager to learn and have the space. I found it incredibly fun doing it myself. It really challenged me at times however I thoroughly enjoyed it.

7 hours ago, Keiron said:

Can I ask why don't you build your  own kit it's not difficult !

then you can choose your own turbo , management ect ect

For me, I have the knowledge and tools / space to do this, but I don't have the time.

The Stealth Racing kit has been tried and tested, and has given good results on power and reliability - you only have to look at the facebook groups where people have done a DIY job and sounds like a sack of shit or have blown something up within weeks of fitting.

The installation, mapping and support from Stealth is second to none and there are many benefits of going down this route.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...