Stealth Racing Turbo Kit discussion

Ok so id be looking for a 4 motion box then. Its a daily driver so would be looking at over engenering everything to keep it realiable and no i wouldnt be flooring it at every chance i get. Dont earn enough to pay for the fuel to do that lol.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv had an exciting week. It's back. Had a call from stealth last Friday to say it's ready. I rushed down and picked it up on the sat. When I got there Vince and John showed me around the car exp

It is absolutely brilliant! Still using any excuse just to go out and drive the thing some blurb and pics: For the benefit of some who asked about the stealth turbo: Firtly, I must say the level o

Here are some pictures of the pipework. http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/cactusjackslade/ijpg

Posted Images

Ok so id be looking for a 4 motion box then. Its a daily driver so would be looking at over engenering everything to keep it realiable and no i wouldnt be flooring it at every chance i get. Dont earn enough to pay for the fuel to do that lol.

We put a lot of thought into our turbo choice mainly because of the VR transmissions we think it will be fine with stage 1. (360bhp)

Mechanical sympathy goes a heck of a long way though, plenty of VR's out there running 400bhp + with OEM boxes

Didnt realise this thats made my mind up then. Think 360bhp will keep me happy till i can afford my skyline lol just gota save my money now to get chains done then turbo.

If you are doing the chains make sure a Helix or similar clutch goes in at the same time..

That way it's ready for turbo.... It will save a bit of expense later on ;)

Can't say fairer than that guys. He's been my 'Uncle Vince' for 10 years now and kept me sane!! :-)

Fook hasn't that 10 yrs flown by?

I think we should start dropping the uncle stuff now... suddenly I'm feeling old and I'm only 39 yrs and about 1370 days old :-*

It certainly has! Good to see you back into Turbos again though :-)

Looking forward to the 24V kits! I might leave my 24V engine install for a bit then ;-)

lol apologies' date=' i should of specified in the first original post. I meant on the stealth racing site

[/quote']

Hi.... Yes sorry about the website, it's a bit (lot) out of date, also since moving it to a new server there have been some problems..

Pete and I will get together at some point and get it all sorted.

For now best to email or call for any info you need.... Cheers Vince

• 1 month later...

Not many options if you want to keep your 15inch rims unless you get braided hoses, new disks, uprated pads etc. Pretty sure there is 1 set of 15inch wheels which fit over 312mm brakes not sure what there called tho. Think tony and craggsy have them.

Not many options if you want to keep your 15inch rims unless you get braided hoses' date=' new disks, uprated pads etc. Pretty sure there is 1 set of 15inch wheels which fit over 312mm brakes not sure what there called tho. Think tony and craggsy have them.

[/quote']

they are compomotive mo's :)