night racing feb, who's running

probably not me the charger MIGHT be ruined :(

tootling down the road low rpm i hear a very faint noise reminding me of the vortech charger on the vr hmmmmm turned radio off dropped out of gear over the next 10 secs it gets a little louder then engine stalls. i instantly thought charger took cap off oil reservoir bit of steam/smoke in there but no oil :bigcry:

2 likeley possibilities are it dropped the oil in a hurry which means it wasnt low for very long or its leaked out over the last 5 days and its siezed the charger :bigcry: :bigcry:

if its the latter im stuffed as i cant afford another charger :evil: i was sure id got it down to the last hicup before its 100% sorted. this car has been an absolute basterd to me recently stupid sensor faults have been drivin me mad now this

probably not me the charger MIGHT be ruined :(

tootling down the road low rpm i hear a very faint noise reminding me of the vortech charger on the vr hmmmmm turned radio off dropped out of gear over the next 10 secs it gets a little louder then engine stalls. i instantly thought charger took cap off oil reservoir bit of steam/smoke in there but no oil :bigcry:

2 likeley possibilities are it dropped the oil in a hurry which means it wasnt low for very long or its leaked out over the last 5 days and its siezed the charger :bigcry: :bigcry:

if its the latter im stuffed as i cant afford another charger :evil: i was sure id got it down to the last hicup before its 100% sorted. this car has been an absolute basterd to me recently stupid sensor faults have been drivin me mad now this

hope you can sort it mate, so much effort has gone into this car.

• 3 weeks later...