Robbin fucking bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my policy out with them 3 years ago (formerly Norwich Union) and ive always had fully comp insurance.

Today on the way to work a stone hit my screen and chipped it, so naturally ive rang autoglass as my insurance "covers" this

They are coming out to me this afternoon which is all fine

But apaprently since AVIVA took over norwich union anyone who gets new insurance or has renewed there insurance after June of this year now has a £10 excess against chips and £75 excess agaisnt replacement screens

Now i knew of the £75 excess for a screen thats a given as they are darn expensive at the best of times.

But £10 excess for a chip!!!!!!!! ive jsut scrutinised my paperwork and its the same as last year and doesnt mention this new excess anywhere, and the guy at AVIVA was wholefully unsympathetic and wouldnt budge.

I know its only a £10 but it completely defeats the object of paying fully comp insurance IMHO,

PI$$ED OFF does not describe it lol

Mate, if you are adamant your documents don't specify the changes, then you should not have to pay for it.

If you really want to stand your ground on this one, ask to speak to a manager and if that doesn't resolve it, ask them for the address to make a written complaint to their Customer Relations team. If your issue is still not resolved then, you can write to the FSA, although i doubt it will get that far. Chances are, as soon as you complain to a manager, they will write-off your £10 charge.

Hope this helps mate.