Hi basicly when i changed me pipes over to the green samcos, air got into the system, i have been looking on this site and nothing really has been said apart from it could be head gasket gone!! which i ve check its not that. People have said to run it from cold with the cap off , and let it warm up and squeeze the pipes which when i squeeze the pipes it seems to let the water out then suck air back in !! which ain t good !! so im asking what else can i do !!!

Car facing uphill (on on ramp). Header cap off, fill up. Squeeze pipes til no more going in. Then, fill 2l coke bottle with water (bottom cut off) and place into header tank. Hold in place. Gravity will force the water through where it wont run.

Run car until fans come on.

Don't they have bleed nipples anywhere??

Car facing uphill (on on ramp). Header cap off' date=' fill up. Squeeze pipes til no more going in. Then, fill 2l coke bottle with water (bottom cut off) and place into header tank. Hold in place. Gravity will force the water through where it wont run.

Run car until fans come on.

Don't they have bleed nipples anywhere??

[/quote']

I ve been reading about and no one can find a bleed nipple so now im going to get cock bottle now lol and give that ago hopefully it works !!!