piercings

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have both my ears pierced 7 times, both nipples, labret, eyebrows done twice each side, tongue done twice, and my tragus.

i woke up one day looked in the mirror and got bored and took them all out lol apart from my labret, tragus one earing and one tongue bar. i dont look so much like metal mickey now lol

but i do have 23 tattoo's that i cant take off lol

My snakebite piercings have been postponed until the 19th December :( One of my bosses at work is being a complete douche bag about it. He said he didnt want me wearing the metal studs at work, and if I went ahead and did it, he doesnt want me in the office until I could take them out!! So got to get it done over the chrismas holidays and then get my piercer to change it to a retainer after a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Got it done finally, well - didnt get the snakebites but i got one side done. After my piercer drew the dots on my lip it kinda sank in that i was getting my lip pierced so i kinda backed out of getting both sides done. Im liking just the one at the moment though ;) Might go back once this one has healed. Eating is a b*tch and its pretty swollen today but i love it :D

DSC03594.jpg

i have lost a few balls off my lip bars now use internally threaded ones as they dont damage the piecing and dont fall off very easily i also wear ptfe studs as they are small and better for your teeth. or failing that use pliers to do them up

why thanku looks alot better 6 hours later all redness gone cleaned it and covered it again as u need to cover them for a bit to stop them falling out till healed a bit will update with pics in a couple of days

add me on fb for updates x

nah just wanted them am back in there on the 28th for a tattoo cover up extention thing lol i got 650 quid xmas bonus so yeah just buying myself pressies i guess lol am geting the golf a pressie too of a new roll cage.

if these heal well i will prob have some more done as they dont grow out like normal piercings which is cool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

you'll be fine... i dont think piercings are really painful, just a moment of discomfort then feels quite warm... soon goes though and once its healed its worth it... Most painful one i had was my ear when they used them crazy gun things... all the ones ive had done by needle have been fine.:)