Ben's baby blue supercharged golf - the end is nigh

WHITE:O how are you going to keep that clean son. lol

Just one little tiny weeney question' date=' will you get the grill painted the same colour as the car? And if you got the wheels you have put on it polished they would look the nuts dude

[/quote']

I know mate going to be tricky !!! although am planning on getting a van for work so this should be able to have some more tlc lavished on it :)

My thoughts on the grill too

am in two minds about the grill, chaps - when I first bought it I was defo up for painting it the same colour but now with the side strips black and the splitter it seems to fit well - although tonight I did mention to Anna that I was thinking about having certain bits carbon wrapped !! :o

and yeah I am thinking polished center's is the way forward :)

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny boy! :) :) ;)

Tony and me have been huddled round my iPhone all evening trying to get an idea of what u have got itself into...

Go and join the show and shiners you big gay bear!

Pearlesent paintwork.. U'll be hangin round macdonalds on the weekend next!

Seriously! Well that was really quick work mate, and from what I can make of the pics she looks a good un' will have to pass full judgement on door shut inspection tho chap :)

love beaver interior, unsure on dash and well I've got plenty of wheels to play with to get the look right!

Get ur charger on and don't worry about anything else ;)

well done fella! Overall 8/10 x

Oh.. Dear.. I have just noticed the single wiper conversion.. GO AND STAND IN THE CORNER.

Tony and me have been huddled round my iPhone all evening trying to get an idea of what u have got itself into...

Seriously! Well that was really quick work mate' date=' and from what I can make of the pics she looks a good un' will have to pass full judgement on door shut inspection tho chap :)

love beaver interior, unsure on dash and well I've got plenty of wheels to play with to get the look right!

Oh.. Dear.. I have just noticed the single wiper conversion.. GO AND STAND IN THE CORNER.

[/quote']

ha ha cheers mate :) yeah the single wiper will 99% be coming off as it''s next to useless in the rain !!

well you can have a good nose about anytime mate and give me your honest opinion :) always up for some feedback mate - and different can be good - embrace your inner chav ;) ;)

Seriously! Well that was really quick work mate' date=' and from what I can make of the pics she looks a good un' will have to pass full judgement on door shut inspection tho chap :)

[/quote']

ha ha cheers mate :) yeah the single wiper will 99% be coming off as it''s next to useless in the rain !!

well you can have a good nose about anytime mate and give me your honest opinion :) always up for some feedback mate - and different can be good - embrace your inner chav ;) ;)

mite be havin words about the single wiper then .... less weight than a normal wiper lol

About bloody time son' date=' well nice colour dude, looks agood un, but you do realise you will have to keep this one clean lol

[/quote']

yes mate I know !!! just getting my head around that but you never know you might see this in the show and shine field next year !!! :o

Well done for finding a tight one matey. Am rather undecided about at the mo...i think its like your old bumper - it grow on me and i'll probs end up wanting it off you lol!

As others have said' date=' intrigued by the dash? What's the crack there fella?

[/quote']

ha ha yeah it took me a couple of times of looking at it to decide I really liked the colour and because it's pearlescent it looks so much better in the flesh than pics mate especially pics of it dirty in the rain !! :)

looking good Ben sounds like a goodun too :-)

interesting colour!

Would like to see this in the metal for a proper nose round in Bury then up to Norfolk next week with work maybe come see you if you're around?

yeah I know the colour is going to be a bit marmite !! ;)

yeah for sure would be great to catch up :) :) text me the days when your about and will make sure I am free :)

will do :-)

so another car NOT going round the ring then....."Ooooo watch my paint work!"

lol

oih you !! nah it's going round no doubt :) going to prove you can have both shiny and fast :)

lets give him the benefit of the doubt here boys..

could be one for e38 tho..

he gives with one hand and takes away with the other :( :(

Nooo sorry dude the black grill just looks like you cant afford to get it painted son' date=' sorry if that sounds harsh :$

[/quote']

ok mate !! so your not keen on the carbon fibre look either then ?

Not really mate you know me standard slightly modded, but thats me if you like it do what you want mate its your car, anyway it will give the club stand plenty of variation dude.

Ben i notice anna mentions cream interior? is it standard beaver of is it anything special that i might want to purchase off you IF you decide on black??

will get some pics up mate - as not sure !! it's not quite beaver i don't think it's slightly more grey than that !! quite like it but not sure if black would be a better look :)

Nooo sorry dude the black grill just looks like you cant afford to get it painted son' date=' sorry if that sounds harsh :$

[/quote']

ok mate !! so your not keen on the carbon fibre look either then ?

Not really mate you know me standard slightly modded, but thats me if you like it do what you want mate its your car, anyway it will give the club stand plenty of variation dude.

ha ha yeah I know mate :) just think with the paintwork done I might as well go all out on this one :);)

I like the idea of Carbon wrapped grill , was thinking about things i could wrap in carbon as i got some sheets left from my old Golf !

I like the car mate and look forward to seeing it in the flesh , dont isten to everyone else giving abuse about the colour its good to be a minority !!

Ben, when I wrote it, Ididnt likeit, buit I just looked at it again and I have decided it's marmite.

I do like it, but I owouldn't own one that colour myself. Kudos mate.

As tony says, sod what everyone thinks. Just make it an individual car to your own taste.

I like the idea of Carbon wrapped grill ' date=' was thinking about things i could wrap in carbon as i got some sheets left from my old Golf !

I like the car mate and look forward to seeing it in the flesh , dont isten to everyone else giving abuse about the colour its good to be a minority !!

[/quote']

cheers mate appreciated :) yeah carbon = mmmmm lovely ;)

Ben' date=' when I wrote it, Ididnt likeit, buit I just looked at it again and I have decided it's marmite.

I do like it, but I owouldn't own one that colour myself. Kudos mate.

As tony says, sod what everyone thinks. Just make it an individual car to your own taste.

[/quote']

Cheers Chris - think a lot of peeps have the same opinion as you on the colour !! :)