if you wern't driving a dub.................

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard question to answer really for me, wasnt into cars at first till a lad i knew was selling his R5GTT. Bought that and had soooo much fun annoying everything on the road, then saw a mk2 16v gti for sale and rest is history as they say. So if he hadnt of wanted to sell the 5GTT then id of carried on buying cheap cars till I could afford a new car really

If I was driving a non VW it would be a Clio 16v or a Williams 1........ had a 16v for a couple of months, then got a mk2 Golf 16v...... liked the the Clio more than the Golf :-#

REALLY doggy sapphire cosworth

Done that......... never again

£1500 on the car........ £3000 on parts......... about 1300 miles while I owned it

spent most of the time on the drive waiting for parts & leaking oil everywhere

skyline r32 gtr' date=' money no object a porka 911 turbo

craggsy the r5gtt was my dream car for years they are suposed to have amazing handeling?, i jealous, so hard to get hold of now though!

[/quote']

Yeh the handeling on them is good, its pretty much like driving a go cart to be honist! one of the best cars I'v owned. easy and cheap to mod aswell and they go pretty good! heres my old one!....

2743404649_d4dd71462e_b-1.jpg

skyline r32 gtr' date=' money no object a porka 911 turbo

craggsy the r5gtt was my dream car for years they are suposed to have amazing handeling?, i jealous, so hard to get hold of now though!

[/quote']

Yeh the handeling on them is good, its pretty much like driving a go cart to be honist! one of the best cars I'v owned. easy and cheap to mod aswell and they go pretty good! heres my old one!....

2743404649_d4dd71462e_b-1.jpg

Pearl white....same colour as mine was