VR6OC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Current CK offers   CAR INSURANCE In case you missed it at the tale end of last year, we're offering the chance to WIN a VIP Tour of Silverstone for two to any club member who asks us for a ca

Hi there, my insurance is due soon on my vr6, im 30 an have had the car 1 year, prev insurance was £360, fully comp 1500miles, classic policy so although 1 year claim free , no ncd built up. Does this

Hi,   Well, it's the 1st day of June and we're looking forward to taking your calls if your car insurance is due during the next month. May was a great month for us and it's all thanks to car club/for

Do you insure younger drivers? As iam 21, 1 yr ncb car currently is an 1.3 mk2 golf. As my cheapest price is £800 for dis year. Iam thinking of fitting an vr6 or 1.8 engine soon, whats the best price? I live in ilford but stay at kent for uni. , cat 1 alarm also fitted.

Do you insure younger drivers? As iam 21' date=' 1 yr ncb car currently is an 1.3 mk2 golf. As my cheapest price is £800 for dis year. Iam thinking of fitting an vr6 or 1.8 engine soon, whats the best price? I live in ilford but stay at kent for uni. , cat 1 alarm also fitted.

[/quote']

All part od the service, guys!

Sati - you'd have to have a year's experience of driving 1.8/vr6 engine cars so we couldn't help until then. Sorry.

Thanks to all who have rung us for a quote.

We have just calculated the figures for 2009 and they show that the average recorded saving we made for our new customers last year was 12.5% off their BEST quote so it's certainly worth a call!

We consistently average over 80% renewal retention as well (December was 84%!) so people are happy at renewal as well!

0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 until 1/3/10 then 01424 200477.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please note that we have moved to modern premises in Hastings, East Sussex, specifically designed around the current and future needs of the business and considering the fact that we have taken on quite a few more staff.

The new postal details for Chris Knott Insurance will be:

Chris Knott Insurance

5th Floor

Cavendish House

Breeds Place

Hastings

East Sussex

TN34 3AA

Our quote line number won’t change – you can still call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 for your no-obligation quote – remember to quote your unique club/forum code (mobiles can call 01424 200477).

As well as new premises, we have recently invested heavily in technology that will reduce the amount of paper we use and store. The overall aim of these improvements is to enhance operations and therefore offer members an even better service.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Although on average nearly 1 in every 2 people who get a quote from us take out a policy, the number of people who ring us is quite low compared to the amount of registered users.

I realise that there are certain age and postcode limitations as stated in my original post in this thread (which are there to protect the scheme for the majority due to the high claims loss ratio's within these categories) but I would encourage you to give us a call if your car (or home, breakdown) insurance is due.

Our reputation hopefully precedes us based on the amount of grateful comments received.

Please ring free on 0800 917 2274 (mobiles can ring 01424 200477) and just state the club reference number found in my signature below, or in my original post.

• 2 weeks later...

i did call this service, and to be honest received very poor customer service and was then told that i could not insure the car through yourselves as it was in my dads name. felt like there was no encouragement from the staff to even look at having a policy with Chris Knott.

It did however give me a positive push to get a brilliant quote from my current insurer Admiral who knocked £100 of my renewal price.

Shame really, seen some good reviews of Chris Knott, maybe just not for me!!!!

i did call this service' date=' and to be honest received very poor customer service and was then told that i could not insure the car through yourselves as it was in my dads name. felt like there was no encouragement from the staff to even look at having a policy with Chris Knott.

It did however give me a positive push to get a brilliant quote from my current insurer Admiral who knocked £100 of my renewal price.

Shame really, seen some good reviews of Chris Knott, maybe just not for me!!!!

[/quote']

Sorry about that. Just that you have to have 1+ years NCB earned in your own name for our scheme.

• 3 weeks later...

My renewal is coming up next month and wondered what this scheme could offer. My car is a mk IV golf v6 4motion on an 04 plate. I'm 38 and have over 10 years no claims. Cheapest quote i've had so far is £349 FCP.