Raceland help please

Right guys, bit baffled on this.

Bought a replacement lump a while ago, my old one did 168k, new one 120k....good times!! And it came with a raceland 6 branch, more good times!! Now, thing is the manifold connector ring that is attached has 2 bolt holes and my decat has 3, so they don't fit, so it's sitting, all nicely wrapped (which was a finger bleeding pain to do) in my cellar waiting to go on. What do I need to do to get this to fit? Can you buy adaptors or would I need a custom decat making? I've looked at the raceland decats and they have 3 bolt fitment too so I'm stumped. The guy I bought everything off said it was previously in a mk2, but I can't see raceland making a 6 branch with a mk2 fitment to be honest. Anyways, any advice would be awesome!!

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, quick update as this may be of interest to anyone buying or selling these without the adaptor plates....Raceland don't sell them separately so unless there's an alternative option, you're stuffed. Nice.

I suppose you could get one fabb'ed up and do it that way.

These now leads into a new conversation...

Does anyone know of a way of fitting one of these to a decat/cat without the adaptor plate? Anyone fabbed something up or altered things to suit? be interesting to know as there are lots of dudes out there that sell the 6 branches without plates, in theory a useless bit of kit otherwise.