1.2 seat ibiza reference sport 12v on a 57 plate,

2 years no claims

21 1/2 years old

3 points

1 accident (Write off)

10k miles a year standard

Absolutely rapeing me for it, i got a qoute earlier from endsleigh by using tiger.co.uk and the qouted me £660, but i dont have the money for the deposit

Hate confused.com!!!

www.tiger.co.uk is the best around at the moment because its one of the newest they offer better prices jsut to get customers

elephant want around £800, admiral wanted £1100!!!!!

Swift voer / Endsleigh and E-car where the best qoutes

Just rang Arriva and they wont refund anything if i cancel my policy but isntead will charge me £39 to cancel, so im stuck with them until at least feb next eyar!!

damn that seams a lot for a 1.2.

I have recently renewed my 4mo insurance, got fully comp for just over £1400 and l am 23, but l am insured through an American company at the mo so its a bit cheaper.

I am dreading heading back to the uk full time insurance is killer!

some dam expensive insurance policies going round on here! Shit!! I'm paying like £350 fully comp on the VR through Admiral' date=' just threaten to leave them every year, they crap themselves and magically slap the cost down!

[/quote']

HAHA thats what i do... im with brentacre and every year i tell them adrian flux has come up better and the beat it

times dont change then' date='

although i jsut got qoute £820 fully comp on a mk3 16v gti!!!!!!!!

PS: i know i want a VR but a gti would be a good base to slap a VR6 lump in or a R32 lump!!!

[/quote']

why build what you can buy on the vr6 stand point

I'm 23, 5yrs no claims, no points, 12k a year milage ect.

VR6 for me 1 yr ago was £613...Now I have an extra yrs ncb and 6k annual milage and some of the cheapers wanted over 1300 with no extras.

Declared 5 different mods to my current policy with Admiral a few months ago and my premium dropped to £569....so I'm stunned.

Lol wasnt the nicest looking of lips tbf, if his coilies aint adjustable ill be getting new ones as its to low for my kneck of the woods, bloody speed humps!!! Should be collecting next sunday hopefully, probably wont be on the road until feb cus of my ibiza, but will give me chance to MOT it and sort any issues out n a few choice mods money depending

cant find his build thread though which is annoying, if anyone can find it for me it wud be appreciated!!