Well I've just sold the Astra today so that should free up some funds to get the VR how I want it. I've had the car a couple of weeks now but this is the first chance I've had to get some pics up, and there's a few things that need doing.

DSC00377-1.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00383-2.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

First thing that's going is the exhaust, its a decat straight through "devil" exhaust and it sucks! The sound completely drowns out the engine and although it doesn't sound tinny like the saxo boys, it's not my cup of tea, so I've found a standard exhaust and cat.

Also the headlights are going back to standard, again there's nothing wrong with them, but because the cars people drive say a lot about them, they're gone.

Further down the line I'll be putting new coilovers on as the Spax are far too hard for my liking although it handles really well.

Then it'll get a full machine polish, and engine clean to give a base on which I can modify as I like although a BMC is already on the wishlist.

As I'm new to the dub scene I'm keeping my eyes open for things I like, so any suggestions, opinions and pointers are appreciated.

Cheers

Matt

I'll have to have a look to see what make the lights are so I don't overestimate the value of them, but they won't be much.

It's the blue sidelight rings that I don't like, and tbh they look cheap... I prefer much subtler mods, something with the OE look but with HIDs, if they exist...but as a part time replacement these will be fine.

I'm loving the green, just needs all the swirls taking out and obsessive compulsive waxing and it'll be spanking.

I'll have to have a look to see what make the lights are so I don't overestimate the value of them' date=' but they won't be much.

It's the blue sidelight rings that I don't like, and tbh they look cheap... I prefer much subtler mods, something with the OE look but with HIDs, if they exist...but as a part time replacement these will be fine.

I'm loving the green, just needs all the swirls taking out and obsessive compulsive waxing and it'll be spanking.

[/quote']

Just buy hid kit for standard lights thats what i did got them in my full beam as well BLINDING lol

Well just let me know fella I need a quick set until i come up with some hella quads.;)

cheers

I will do mate' date='.. as soon as I get a new set on the car I'll PM you.

Just buy hid kit for standard lights thats what i did got them in my full beam as well BLINDING lol

I considered that as I've HIDs on standard non projector lights before but had major snags with aligning them and passing MOT tests.

very nice mate

Cheers Mike, its always nice to hear compliments.. its a little way off how I want it but with some tlc i'll be over the moon with it.