Pearsy's Black Death VR !!!! ( Thats now called hopping MAD!!! )

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking sweet mate :-* You should def get the wheels done to match. I was gonna go for the green & black combo but ran out of money, got as far as having the dish on my 18in inovits done green and the centres black but i had to sell them :-( worst decision i ever made.

Keep us posted mate:-d

What i would do for a set of borbets :o that would look mental actually. Did you pay a lot for the samcos?

Lol really you would do anything ;) lol i think in total the samcos cost about £200 but i thought it was worth it so show off the engine bay abit more !! there are still little bits i want to sort out but to cold to work on the motor like last night i fitted my mates strut brace for him that to long !! lol

well to get like polished up look you need to take the thing off rub it down till smooth then get finer and finer sand paper till its like a cloth with rubbin compound then its goes shiney lol but i ve got a belt sander at work so just used that to give it a grained look lol did you see that bracket i made aswell for the aux water pump im so cheap that why i make my bits lol

• 1 month later...

Right a new update and sort of good and bad news about the old girl ! one she got some new shoes on her which i got for free !

DSC00499.jpg

then i gave them a quick sanding down :

DSC00504.jpg

then a gloss black on them :

DSC00505.jpg

then i had the idea of putting a little green in but didn t like it :

DSC00506.jpg

and them now on the car finally after fucking around with wheel bolts :

DSC00528.jpg

here is the wheel bolt and locking nut ! the bastard things !

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

oh and last but not least my sump and sump bolt lol :

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

• 1 month later...

hello people this is sort of a little update before the big weekend starts for me lol. below there will be pics of some of the bits i ve got for the motor to be replace this weekend what fun lol

timing chains and tensioners :

DSC00629.jpg

rocker cover gasket :

DSC00627.jpg

sump gasket :

DSC00626.jpg

and clutch kit :

DSC00625.jpg

plus i got my hands on some more headslights as i broke the glass on one side and i had some light tint spray so i thought i would spray my headlights lol have a look see what you think :

DSC00630.jpg

but that is it so far waiting on 4 brand new yoko's !! sump and thats it then once thats done more problems lol !!

hello people i ve got some new bits today and i thought i would show them off lol

here is my air gun :

DSC00638.jpg

and then new tyres !! uhmmmm:

DSC00640.jpg

then just gearbox oil :

DSC00639.jpg

and then some oil and coolent !

DSC00637.jpg

so i should be already for the weeknd to get cracking on the vr !!! fingers crossed it goes all good !"!

Right at the weekend i was going to get on and get all the timming chainms and clutch done and all back together !! oh how wrong was i ! here are just some of the pics when starting to strip the beast !

right here is a pics of my lovely nice new tyres on my wheels !!

DSC00640.jpg

then a pic of my car up in the air with my mate undoing some bolts lol

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

and this is a pics of my car not fully fitting in the place so we covered the rear bit up lol

DSC00645.jpg

then once the gearbox was off i found the sodding problem !!!!!!!!!!

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

so there you go i will be finnishing it on tuesday night !!!! hopefully lol