Pearsy's Black Death VR !!!! ( Thats now called hopping MAD!!! )

Hi i haven t done much to the breast just and airfilter new spark plugs and ht leads, but i thought i would stick some pics up and see what people think ????

i bought these lights for £40 proper hella lights ;-)

DSC00303.jpg

then i sprayed the cases up cos they were abit ruff

DSC00307.jpg

Then put them all together and put them on the motor

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00309-1.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

And the engine bay which i polished up the inlet manifold and started to paint a few bits green lol

DSC00313.jpg

While i was doing the inlet manifold i thought i would put my nick name on it lol

DSC00317.jpg

And if you noticed i got a bit of rust !! and i sparyed up the front badge and this is the back one i put on today

DSC00315.jpg

mod edit - pic resize

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking nice matey get on that rust before it gets a good hold and start making holes!! sooner the better..

yer i know mate i need to get on that little patch there was some other but all sorted now !!! so hopefully no more rust.

also i had a look at your r32 very nice mate i do like the purple strip around the rim i wanna do that but in lime green lol

Your a Jammy Bass - Turd boy I cant even find a broken set for that amount and all I want is a new lense lol

lmao yer i know i was very very lucky cos at first i wasn t going to buy them then i thought fuck it why not lol also you can see im getting ready for the green samcos to go in there lol how are they coming along lol

Well the people who got the cheques in before I went away will get theirs anytime soon we really need the rest of the group to cough up as I wont get mine until all are in and I really want it done and out of the way .............. those lime green samcos are gonna look awesome under there I might start a bit of painting myself lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello people this is just a quick little update of the motor not much has been done but judge for yourselfs :

these photos are when i gave my motor the last full clean before the cold hits in lol oh and i have the de-bagded grill on there !

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

then i got bored and started to make a bracket for the aux water pump

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

And here are some photos of the engine bay with front strut brace and my front spiltter scraped to hell !

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg