End of show season AND its down south, seems now the callender caters for a lot of people higher up the country shall we say ;) , but they dont like to venture darn sarf for some reason?

years ago there were 0 northern shows so the south was the only place to come to one! still times change, and knowing that freezing winters only weeks away so im glad i went as a season finale

I cant make Westside this coming week as i am working in "human retail" ;) and even i am possibly not quite Ganster enough for dem westside boyz innit... brap brap booyakahshah restecpa (h) besides i dont think i own any fake prada sunglasses?

surely Your not still using that old retail excuse craggsy ;)

Im up for that meet on the 11th Oct Ben, Cranbrook is only down the road from me too 30 mins, used to give them a sound thrashing at Rugger many moons ago, before i was semi pro obviously ;)

Very good cause too, one of my mates had MS and sadly died a few years back

camping in the woods behind my house free, plenty of room on the drive which is safe, as i have an MG42 set up on the grassy knoll with enough ammo to retake stalingrad;)

Travel Inn near to me are honourable pilot, or the Inn On the Lake Maidstone, or You can go silly and do the big Hilton which is just off the M20

I can do some enquiries if anyone was needing accomodation, theres 40 "Rooms" at work that need filling up :-p