Gibbos Eaton Charged MK3 VR6

Hey Everyone,

Thought it was about time I put up some pictures of my car. It's a late MK3 Golf VR6 that I bought off of Mikey (Jenks) almost 2 years ago. I've been using it as a run about but have recently fell in love with it, so thought I'd start slowly putting some money into it and make it quite special.

I've recently fitted new coilovers to it and slammed it on GTi alloys to give it more of a sleeper feel and added nice MK3 Recaro Interior :D

I got my Eaton charger from a Mercedes garage for an absolute bargain so have been collecting parts bit by bit, I have the charger, an intercooler which I've borrowed but not happy with so going for another one, 6x 300cc Bosch Redtop Injectors, 4bar FPR from a Corrado, and a continually growing list.

I am doing all of the work myself and the majority of it in my car park outside my flat and also on a budget, but plans are to get a custom pulley made up for the charger to see about 10-12PSi on standard internals and intercooled. If I like it and want more power at a later stage I might upgrade to an M90 and forged internals, but I'm sure that the M62 should see about 300bhp and a mountain of torque.

Anyways here are a few pics I have at hand just now, I'll continue to add as I get more parts and do more work, enjoy...

Eaton sitting on top of the VR Lump

P08-08-09_1646.jpg

Recaro Interior

P04-08-09_180001.jpg

My VR6 and Neils 20v Turbo

PICT1205.jpg

PICT1173.jpg

PICT1250.jpg

PICT1225.jpg

Cheers Mark

• 5 months later...