Pete's OBD2 Corrado VR6 - On The Road

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's alive!!!  

Went to my local pirtek branch to make up my oil lines as didn't have correct tools here to do the job and wanted peace of mind 🏻 They have done a great job and only £38 - I supplied the li

I went to Stealth yesterday, feeling quite apprehensive! I am the 3rd car that has used their new strapping system, so they can run higher power cars without needing to use glue all of the time, and a

Posted Images

Prep for GTI festival continues.

Had an annoying "clink" that used to happen when breaking hard after being on the loud peddle.

While I was sorting my exhaust I noticed this sleeve sliding in the long centre pipe

IMG_1474843597.173933.thumb.jpg.3ba70805

Unfortunately the adapter I purchased to connect my 2.5" exhaust to my 2.25" decat pipe didn't fit so have ordered another type. Hopefully will get it all bolted up.

While I was at it, ordered new gaskets and noticed one of the bolts from the 6 branch protrudes slightly so will need file that down slightly so it's flush with the gasket.

Note to self - its bloody loud when no exhaust it connected to the 6 branch

Will do the rocker cover this week too. Now have a plastic cover & associated bolts. Just ordered a new gasket from carparts4less.

Next on the list is dreaded axel bushes and sun roof! Those can wait until after GTI festival.

Onwards and upwards.

• 2 weeks later...