Pete's OBD2 Corrado VR6 - On The Road

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's alive!!!  

Went to my local pirtek branch to make up my oil lines as didn't have correct tools here to do the job and wanted peace of mind 🏻 They have done a great job and only £38 - I supplied the li

I went to Stealth yesterday, feeling quite apprehensive! I am the 3rd car that has used their new strapping system, so they can run higher power cars without needing to use glue all of the time, and a

Posted Images

I saw this dodgy character lurking around the car last night!

weirdo ;)

He looks strangely familiar but with less hair than the guy I was thinking of so can't be him. I'd beef up the security on your garage with folks like that hanging about mate :-p

Looking forward to seeiing how this progresses Pete. I'd recommend the lightened flywheel btw. Mine seems to rev a lot more freely below 3500 rpm since doing that and the head work. Or maybe it's my lead boots?

better managment' date=' get rid of the horrible ISV, benefit of the electric throttle body, obd2 is better for mapping, and my VAG-COM cable is for OBD2 also.

Pete

[/quote']

sorry to hijack ur thread lol last question!!! i like the sound of this, done a quick search and cant find anything.....there must be thread with the parts needed and info on doing this swap?

cheers, dan

• 4 months later...

Yesterday Tony was kind enough to drop a battery and inlet manifold off from Mark_H.

I thought what the hell, an plugged the battery in, see what electrics work.

Mirrors OK

Sunroof Tilt and Slide OK

Rear Spoiler OK

All interior lights OK

MFA OK

I plugged the engine loom back in, hoping I'd get the engine turning over the starter motor, but I got nothing.... Not sure if battery had enough juice in, or the Clifford concept 650 mk2 is causing some issues, although there may further wires ive not connected back up.

I'll investigate further at the weekend, Although was over the moon all electrics in the car are working ok! just a little dissapointed that couldnt get the engine turn over off the starter motor.

BRING IT ON!

Pete