How did he get insured ?!!!

Hi folks, as I stood mouth agape taking these snaps a light bronzy lookin veyron managed to sneak by me before I could get a shot, loool..

1248634628_9656_FT0_slr_cab_1.jpg

1248634628_9656_FT0_slr_cab_2.jpg

1248634628_9656_FT0_slr_cab_3.jpg

1248634628_9656_FT0_slr_cab_4.jpg

1248634628_9656_FT0_slr_cab_5.jpg

look closely at the first image ( that is indeed a disabled badge you can see there , hence the thread title ;) ) Crappy camera phone pics but I'm sure you get the jist..... Enjoy by the way please ' wipe after viewing ' these images... :) oh, and the location is belgravia square SW london, bout a 1/4 mile from buckingham palace

The paint job probably is not a paint job but a vinyl wrap !

I was thinking exactly the same thing. A very cost effective way of having a unique car and protecting the original paintwork. Keeps the value of the car up when you come to sell it also as it won't show on the log book as having a colour change or so i'm told

This is another one I snapped two months ago ( I think it was being delivered to william gallas going by the number plate initials, I know for a fact he owns one !! ) . In kingsbury NW london that time just near mi mums place...

1248648014_9656_FT302623_1_gallas_slr.jpg

1248648014_9656_FT302623_2_gallas_slr.jpg

1248648014_9656_FT302623_3_gallas_slr.jpg

its a merc mclaren slr not a veyron lol

if the guy has the money to buy one at 300k+ then he will have money to insure it too!

Mike ya nutter :P ( r you pullin mi leg mate ) read mi comments carefully... I said a VEYRON actually DROVE PAST ME WHILE I WAS SNAPPING THE MACCA !!! Gutted I couldnt take that pic too, though the colour of the veyron was not as spectacular though....

imagine the detailing involved ............ I know if you can afford the car you can afford to pay someone else to do it. But wheres the fun in that .............. reminds me of that early nineties movie flight of the navigator lol. Notice the dude wearing sunglasses some serious glint off that bonnet lol

if the guy has the money to buy one at 300k+ then he will have money to insure it too!

Mike ya nutter :P ( r you pullin mi leg mate ) read mi comments carefully... I said a VEYRON actually DROVE PAST ME WHILE I WAS SNAPPING THE MACCA !!! Gutted I couldnt take that pic too' date=' though the colour of the veyron was not as spectacular though....

[/quote']

haha na its cus you pics were so big it pushed the word veyron to the left of a pic.... if that makes sense...

your a brave man takin those pics, a guy came runing at me just for lookin at his nissan silvia other day....

Mike ya nutter :P ( r you pullin mi leg mate ) read mi comments carefully... I said a VEYRON actually DROVE PAST ME WHILE I WAS SNAPPING THE MACCA !!! Gutted I couldnt take that pic too' date=' though the colour of the veyron was not as spectacular though....

[/quote']

haha na its cus you pics were so big it pushed the word veyron to the left of a pic.... if that makes sense...

your a brave man takin those pics, a guy came runing at me just for lookin at his nissan silvia other day....

Gotcha buddy, makes perfect sense, the layout of the text is not great, sorry... LMFAO at the bloke with the silvia though !! shoulda showed him ya car keys ;)

lol i was showin my dad a small scratch on my ca 1st so he prob thought i was scoping my car out too...

he worked at teh pub and ran out in his uniform 'ecuse me can i help you, that nissan happens to be mine'

that merc is the daddy. but not the only one, there was another older stytle merc sports car a few years ago that was in south london with the same finish, i did look into who done it and i think the chrome job worked out about 5 grand iirc, if you do all the prep and only if the prep is perfect lol

• 2 weeks later...